1.    #1  
    My email application says (via the info menu) it's 1396k, yet I only have 4 emails in all folders in all accounts configured on my 755p. When I switch to the record view, there are 123 records. I presume this all represents the "files" needed to make the program run, and that the size represents the entire application, not simply the actual email messages. Can someone verify this for me?

Thanks!
    SCR
    Denville, NJ
    It's the attachments. Even after you delete emails with an attachment, versamail does not handle it properly. If you have FileZ, navigate to the 'Multimail Attachments' file. You will notice that this file does not shrink even if you deleted all emails with attachments. If you don't have attachments that you need in your current emails, you can safely delete this file and recover lost space. Do this from time to time as routine maintenance of your Treo. Hope this helps.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngr View Post
    It's the attachments. Even after you delete emails with an attachment, versamail does not handle it properly. If you have FileZ, navigate to the 'Multimail Attachments' file. You will notice that this file does not shrink even if you deleted all emails with attachments. If you don't have attachments that you need in your current emails, you can safely delete this file and recover lost space. Do this from time to time as routine maintenance of your Treo. Hope this helps.

I don't have FileZ but I'll go check it out. Thanks for the info!
    that's why I like ChatterEmail, after I open an attachment and even save it to my card, Chatter will ask I want to delete the original download, which I do. No hidden files building up.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.