Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    I am not sure what this is, but after the 1.08 update, I have an option for Bluetooth Audio when you access the menu in bluetooth. This allows me to change the Audio State (which it actually will not change) as well as the audio rate, quality, and pTunes control.

Thoughts?
    Visit My Blog

My website -- EsquireTech Solutions
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquire1996 View Post
    I am not sure what this is, but after the 1.08 update, I have an option for Bluetooth Audio when you access the menu in bluetooth. This allows me to change the Audio State (which it actually will not change) as well as the audio rate, quality, and pTunes control.

Thoughts?
    Yup, when I did a hard reset (the many times I've done such), I SOMETIMES got that option. Recently, I have NOT been able to duplicate it. It's weird - it's like it's gone or something. I used to be able to get to it only after doing a hard reset but now when I do a hard reset, that option is no longer there no matter what. If I don't do a hard reset and try to access BT, as we all know, the phone reboots, thus I am not able to ever access BT unless I want to do a hard reset on my phone which I don't.
    Global Posts
    605 Global Posts
    Rumor has it that this (native A2DP support--at least for PTunes) was something Palm was working on for inclusion in the 680 & 755p but never got working properly so they just "buried" it but it does occasionally reappear under the right circumstances. Heck, the 700p might even display this menu on occasion with its ROM update--I cannot recall specifically.

While I'm not counting on it, Palm's hinted that there might still be another Garnet-based device on the horizon (Centro 2). I would not rule out Palm revisitng this feature (maybe even with Softick's assistance) to make A2DP + Google Maps functionality the main attractions for a consumer-oriented Centro 2 to tide people over until Nova is ready. Just a thought.
    Pilot 1000-->Pilot 5000-->PalmPilot Pro-->IIIe-->Vx-->m505-->T|T-->T|T2-->T|C-->T|T3-->T|T5-->TX-->Verizon Treo 700P-->Verizon Treo 755p-->Verizon Motorola Droid + Verizon Centro--> Verizon Motorola Droid X + Palm TX-->Verizon Droid Bionic + Palm TX