1.    #1  
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    hah i was about to post the same thing just noticed it today.
    That color is so refreshing but I also wonder if guys would consider it. To me, it's more a girly blue. A bit darker would probably be more guy appropriate. What do you guys think?
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    That's a nice blue. I wonder if Sprint is getting more colors.
    That blue color is soooo G@Y!!!

FYI PALM- adding colors to your phones do NOT improve it! How about ADDING FEATURES like: WiFi, more MEMORY, longer lasting BATTERY for starters?!! IDIOTS!
    Clearly a wet noodle shot at the iPhone. The Palm Blog says this will be available on the 11th, along with new back-to-school pricing for AT&T customers.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    idk i think the palm os is better than the iphone imho..its not as pretty, but over all i think its better (i have an ipod touch with jailbroke with iphone apps, so i have experience with it...)
    but anyways back on topic,
    i am a guy (straight too) and i think that blue could be something i would be interested in if it was just the blue color without the metallic flakes in it, with the flakes, it starts to look girly.
    I was more interested in the Verizon hue of Blue. That was really attractive to me.

This was probably really more for the target audience - kids and females.
    Quote Originally Posted by 88five-oh View Post
    idk i think the palm os is better than the iphone imho..
    I too believe the PalmOS is better. What I meant by my "wet noodle" comment was that a new Centro color is a weak response to the iPhone release.
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny View Post
    I too believe the PalmOS is better. What I meant by my "wet noodle" comment was that a new Centro color is a weak response to the iPhone release.
    This presumes that Palm was even aware of the 3g iPhone dropping when they started manufacturing this new Centro color...it amazes me how many people think that device manufacturing goes from Concept to Product so quickly...these investments take at minimum months, and likely years...
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Isn't Palm releasing the 800w tomorrow?

Also, the blue is cute, though not as cute as pink. :-)
    Yes, the blue is kind of a feminine blue. The verizon blue is nice though.
    It's a hipper blue than Palm usually releases. I have to see it in person though. But I think it's pretty cool and a surprising move from Palm. Brighter blue shades(such as in my sig) are actually my favorite color, so I'd take this.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by dlstang View Post
    That blue color is soooo G@Y!!!

FYI PALM- adding colors to your phones do NOT improve it! How about ADDING FEATURES like: WiFi, more MEMORY, longer lasting BATTERY for starters?!! IDIOTS!
    It's Palm.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!