1.    #1  
    ok so I make a call..the other person picks up, says "hello" and i say "hey" .. then the other person says .."hello" .."hello" "i cant hear you".. . .so i have to click the speaker button on and off (i have no idea why) and then say "hello" again and then they can finally hear me.. anyone else have this problem? how can i fix it? im using a palm treo 755p with ntelos
    You may have gone to mute. It happened to me not long ago
    BB
    are you using a bluetooth headset by chance? I find the processor so pathetic on this phone that after it dials it can take 30-45 seconds before it's able to connect to BT. Many times the person hangs up before the BT connects.
    Ditto! Changing from 700 to 755 was a shock for a couple of reasons...the slow process for things like bluetooth pickup, completing a New Contact entry, deleting a contact, and more. ALSO, battery life is much shorter probably because the battery is smaller (better get a car charger if you have a 755!).
    Quote Originally Posted by slorandy View Post
    are you using a bluetooth headset by chance? I find the processor so pathetic on this phone that after it dials it can take 30-45 seconds before it's able to connect to BT. Many times the person hangs up before the BT connects.
    That's odd, I've never seen this problem. Are you sure it's not an incompatibility with your particular BT headset?
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    no problems here with Blue tooth - I use Pioneer AVIC in truck - Pioneer DEH series in work van speakerphones. I also have that big ugly black headset which I can not remember its name but it works great.

I did have a problem where my speakers where not working after I had been listening to music. All i did was plug my Bose Headsets back in and unplugged them and everything was AOK!

VeM
    I had this same problem until I stopped using a hardwire earpiece and went to BT. The headphone jack in the treo has been very problematic. Seems like once you stick the male component into the phone, the phone is never the same. Oh, could we go places with that comment! Sprint swapped my old phone for a new one.