1.    #1  
    I'm considering buying the unlocked Centro, but I wanted to get confirmation that it actually works well on T-Mobile.

I was going to add a data plan to my T-mobile account to work with this Centro.

Does anyone here already have it and have done all this?

Thanks.
    Mike
    Million Dollar Bills, anyone?

<a href="http://www.millionbill.com">www.MillionBill.com</a>
    I have one, and it works perfectly with the "Total Internet" add-on ($19.99/month). All I had to do was set up VersaMail to access my home e-mail accounts; SMS, MMS, and internet all worked fine with no setup needed.
    "Yeah, he can talk. It's gettin' him to shut up that's the trick!"
    -Shrek
    Silly question, but - why shouldn't it work? Over the years I've used SIM cards from all four major German providers (T mobile, Vodaphone, O2, EPlus), and when I travel in Europe I usually buy a prepaid card from some local provider, because this still comes much cheaper than "roaming", and with unlocked phones from Motorola, Siemens, Nokia, Ericsson, Sony Ericsson and Palm I've never experienced any problems whatsoever.

Have I simply been lucky?

(My Centro so far has worked with cards from O2 Germany, EPlus, Vodaphone UK and - at present - Vodaphone Ireland, and phoning as well as accessing the web [Blazer, SnapperMail, 4Cast, Palmary Clock Wireless] have always worked faultlessly.)

Kind Regards,

Jochen
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the input.

I just wanted to be sure because there have been times where things just didn't work right. I wanted to make sure all was good before I plunked down another $300.

Thanks.
    Mike
    Million Dollar Bills, anyone?

<a href="http://www.millionbill.com">www.MillionBill.com</a>
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom LaPrise View Post
    I have one, and it works perfectly with the "Total Internet" add-on ($19.99/month). All I had to do was set up VersaMail to access my home e-mail accounts; SMS, MMS, and internet all worked fine with no setup needed.
    me too
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    hey all. I have a related question. What about the voicemail? I have gotten unlocked phones before for use on tmobile by motorola (slvr and rokr e6) and both required hacks to get the voicemail notification to show, other wise it would just send an annoying text with @and something that looks like a wine bottle in the from line... does voicemail work fine with this phone with no set up required?
    Voicemail works just fine out of the box
    I have a question does anyone know where or how i can unlock a Pink Palm Centro from Sprint to use with companys like Metro Pcs and such?
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    I'm not for sure, but from what I've read/ seen various places, i think the only way to do it on a cdma phone like sprint is with a new/hacked firmware/rom to be flashed onto it (seen several sprint and VZW treos on ebay that had been flashed to cricket)