1.    #1  
    I can not make sense of this problem, and can't find any reports of it in the forums. I'm wondering if others have this problem. My Sprint 755p 1.07 turns the radio off and then immediately on again at 2pm and at 11:50pm everyday. I did a hard reset this weekend, and it continues to do the same thing on a clean and empty device. I had thought Lightspeed could have something to do with it, but that's not the case. Palminternals also does not list any alarms that could correspond to this situation. It's a nuisance, since it's interrupted a couple of phone calls to reset itself, but I can probably live with it so far. Just curious if anyone else has this issue.
    Your 755P has a radio? or do you have third-party software installed like Kinoma? Would like info if it's a built-in program. Thanks.
    I think the original poster meant that it turns the phone part of the Treo off around 2 everyday.
    Palm 105--->Samsung i-300--->Treo 300-->Treo 600-->Treo 300 (still has the best keyboard)-->Treo 755p-->Palm PRE-->Treo 680(unlocked by me)--->iPhone 3G---->iPhone 4---->Hp Pre3
    The app. Treo Alarm can do that if it is so set. Do you have any time of alarm app. installed?

BB
    This is a common phenomenon on the 755p. Mine will turn itself off and then on again, and its not clear what the reason is. I've read where other 755p owners have the same problem. I don't think it has anything to do with the software installed. I think it is either a Sprint thing or a hardware thing. Nevertheless, it otherwise does not affect the operation for the device, so its just an annoyance and inconvenience.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks Treo Musketeers. I suspected that would be the case, but couldn't find posts on the issue.
    My 755p does the same thing for no apparent reason every once in awhile - just the phone section. I haven't clue what it is - in fact it just happend a bout an hour ago for me an I have a super strong signal - I'm sitting within 200 ft from a cell tower from where I work.
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p
    Global Posts
    780 Global Posts
    I have the same problem as well. I did find that after doing a hard reset and just living with the built-in apps, the problem went away. Unfortunately, a few of the 3rd party apps are what keeps me with Palm so I live with the occasional radio on/off issue.