Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Today I downloaded DateBk5 and now my palm centro is continuously restarting in a never ending loop. I had to pull out the battery to get it to stop! Can anyone help me get this right again? Any way I can get it to stop?
    Dtbk5 is a stable program, must've been a problem either in the download or a corruption that took place during the download. One other possibility is a software conflict. Anyway, just do a warm reset, (take the battery out and while placing it back in, hold the up arrow on the 5-way navigation pad as the Treo turns back on), then go in and delete the program, and try reinstalling it. Also, you might think of giving SafeGuard a try. It is a software app that is of great assistance in analyzing what is causing a crash.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Thanks for the help. I finally got it to stop....I had to do a hard reset. Took many many tries, but the hard reset finally took. I am not at all sure what happened here but I think I will stick with just the factory stuff for a while
    For a while there I thought my centro was going back to palm. Whew. Maybe tomorrow I will try just hotsynching it to be sure all is well there. Not tonight though...I am just too worn out getting it back to working order!!