1.    #1  
    Apparently, my phone slipped out of my pocket as I was getting out of the car and got either ran over or stepped on... It's all loose and some of the buttons are messed up, and the screen is busted (but was responsive initially). Now, its blank. I was not able to back anything up but i was able to sync one last time before the screen died. Anyway, I'm pretty sure this is still under warranty though I doubt it is covered so I'll be calling the insurance company today assuming they are open. Will they give me another red centro? God I hope so or at least pink and what is the deductible now? I haven't had to use insurance in 5 years! Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    It will be replaced under:

Warranty: No.

Insurance: Yes.

Sounds like you have insurance, so you should be o.k.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    I know sprints deductible is $50.00 through asourion or aserion something like that.
  4.    #4  
    I got it all taken care of. I was prepared to pay with my credit card and she asked would I like for her to add it the bill, I said sure! So she added it to my bill. I'm so out of the loop...