1.    #1  
    Any ideas or apps? Thanks.
    BB
    TCPMP will play wav files if you install the wav file.
    Pocket Tunes 4 will play .wav with their free plug-in.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks guys, will give this a try. Am using MagicJack as a phone and voice mails get sent to you as WAV attachments to an e-mail. The Blackberry plays them right off. Will work on the 755p w/ PTunes.

Thanks again.

BB
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    I was trying to do the same thing, but the voicemail sent to me as a wav file was unreadable by pocket tunes. There was a program by motion apps called mvisualvoicemail that was able to play the voice mail, I just didn't think it was worth the money. Could just as easily call in to my voice mail system.
    Visit My Blog

My website -- EsquireTech Solutions
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    The 755p plays .wav files natively. I have several of them as ringtones. Just copy the .wav to main memory. The stock Sounds app will play them. That's a bit clunky if you want to play them on demand (as opposed to as ringtones or alerts). If you do want to play them on demand, you'd save a ton of space by converting to mp3 on a PC and accessing via pTunes or the like.