1.    #1  
    Just upgraded to 755p from 650. most of my songs I had on a card were WMA. I just copied 29 mp3's to my mini card and it works fine. I thought I had copied 75 WMA's(that all worked fine on my 650 using pocket tunes) to the mini card also but they don't show up or play. I am using the preloaded pocket tunes. Any thoughts? Obviously, I am a novice but I'd love to have my WMA songs also.
    Quote Originally Posted by jfscars48 View Post
    Just upgraded to 755p from 650. most of my songs I had on a card were WMA. I just copied 29 mp3's to my mini card and it works fine. I thought I had copied 75 WMA's(that all worked fine on my 650 using pocket tunes) to the mini card also but they don't show up or play. I am using the preloaded pocket tunes. Any thoughts? Obviously, I am a novice but I'd love to have my WMA songs also.
    Although I don't have a 755, from what I've heard the preloaded version of pocket tunes on the 755 is basic. You need deluxe in order to play wma's. I'm guessing that's what you had on your 650 since you were able to play them? Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, please.
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.