1.    #1  
    After a bunch of much ignored applications, I bring you one more Treo/ Centro application to ignore. Presenting Chimester.

See: http://www.swCP3.com/Chimester/Chime...er_Manual.html

Chimester was previously "TreoHour" but is much improved.

http://www.swCP3.com/Chimester/Chimester_Keyguard.gif
    Game over!
  2.    #2  
    v1.2 out
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenHex View Post
    After a bunch of much ignored applications, I bring you one more Treo/ Centro application to ignore...
    I don't get it. If it's something for us to ignore, then why come here and tell us about it?

I've never cared for programs/companies that can't simply pick a name and stick with it, always changing. That right there makes me not interested, coupled with the fact you said to ignore it.
  4.    #4  
    Hi cliffr39!!!,

Lighten-up... there are such things as sarcasm and humour. In this particular case, the comment was merely meant to liven things up a bit and not to offend anybody. It so happens that "TreoHour" is my most popular freeware, with the maximum number of downloads.

Quote Originally Posted by cliffr39 View Post
    I don't get it. If it's something for us to ignore, then why come here and tell us about it?
    One wouldn't know what to ignore unless one knows that something exists to ignore, right?

I've never cared for programs/companies that can't simply pick a name and stick with it, always changing.
    There may be perfectly valid reasons for changing names. One "perfectly valid" reason could be that the developer didn't like the older name.

That right there makes me not interested, coupled with the fact you said to ignore it.
    Absolutely! and that is entirely your prerogative.
    Game over!
  5.    #5  
    Now v1.4

Displays complete device status.
    Game over!
    I installed this today on my Verizon Wireless Treo 700p, wanting to use the vibrate and LED options-I had been using TreoHour in the past. When Chimster goes off, it disables the flashing green light that shows the phone radio is on and has signal. I need to power the radio off and back on to get the green LED back. I love the new app versus TreoHour, can this be fixed?
    Thanks
  7.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by broncot View Post
    I installed this today on my Verizon Wireless Treo 700p, wanting to use the vibrate and LED options-I had been using TreoHour in the past. When Chimster goes off, it disables the flashing green light that shows the phone radio is on and has signal. I need to power the radio off and back on to get the green LED back. I love the new app versus TreoHour, can this be fixed?
    Thanks
    I'll look into this, but this should not be happening. The LED status should be restored as it was before Chimester fired off the chime. Are you using something like LEDOff or similar utility?

To investigate this may take some time as I do not have a working PalmOS development environment at present.

- mvk
    Game over!
    Not a big deal, I installed the last version of TreoHour, and found the LED worked fine. However, both Chimester and the last TreoHour caused a delay in my Treo waking up and the factory keyguard appearing. I didn't have the Chimester or TreoHour keyguard enabled. I was using TreoHour 3.5, and just wanted the option for different color LED. I'm not using any other LED apps.
    Thanks for your reply!