1.    #1  
    Hi All,
    Has anoyone experienced freezes with mvoice or callrec. I make long recordings (30+minutes) and my phone randomly locks up and I have to take the battery out to reset it. It has happened any time from 5-45 min and will sometimes lock up when a caller hangs up. Typically, it will lock after the screen has blanked. I have a habit of checking it every 5 min to see if it is still working - sometimes yes, sometimes no.

I have gone around severaltimes with CallRec's tech support without a satifactory solution.

Here is what I have tried without success:
    removing all non-palm apps.
    reformatting SD card (2gb).
    wiping my centro's memory and syncing only my address, calendar,and memos.

Any suggestions? Thanks!
    I have used CallRec 3.1, 5.2 and currently 6.0 on my Sprint Centro with zero problems. I never used mVoice on the Centro.

Do you have both mVoice and CallRec on your Centro at the same time? If so, you may have a software conflict going on.....

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    In my experience, anytime you have anything running on automatic, conflicts innevitably happen. With Palm's small cache, it's bound to cause trouble.

My suggestion is to check your apps that are set to run on a schedule automatically (to get updates, email, set time, etc...). If you can do it manually, do it manually. Another big help for me is Reset Doctor. Not only does it help track and reduce freezes and resets, it also has a cool cache clean feature. Palm's got a really small cache, so this helps a lot.