1.    #1  
    Over the last month or two my 755 has started having problems downloading and streaming. Where I work it shows full signal strength and the little triangles above the signal bars are blue, yet music won't stream for more than 5-10 seconds before it stops and I have to wait for buffering AND any download usually takes from 5-15 attempts before it is successful. Downloads always start but the data counter quickly stops and doesn't continue.

Any suggestions? I have not downloaded any phone updates or changed any apps.

Thanks,
    Randy
    If this is thru Kinoma player, make sure you have a high-speed SD card inserted (i.e., SDHC Class 6)

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
    Quote Originally Posted by slorandy View Post
    Over the last month or two my 755 has started having problems downloading and streaming. Where I work it shows full signal strength and the little triangles above the signal bars are blue, yet music won't stream for more than 5-10 seconds before it stops and I have to wait for buffering AND any download usually takes from 5-15 attempts before it is successful. Downloads always start but the data counter quickly stops and doesn't continue.

Any suggestions? I have not downloaded any phone updates or changed any apps.

Thanks,
    Randy
    I believe streaming music uses the onboard Pocket Tunes, Kinoma is for streaming video. I would highly suggest upgrading to the Pocket Tunes Deluxe version, I find it much more stable and it has a lot more options like streaming internet radio, and it will play .wma files.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.