1.    #1  
    I currently have the latest version of FAFileMove from Kopsis. Could any tell me what is the advantages that I could get if I install VFSHelper tomy Visor Platinum? I had too many crashes lately after installing beta softwares. Thanks.
    With VFSHelper almost any application that has VFS support can access the CF Memory just like it was normal memory. This allows for greater compatibility and programs no longer need to be written specifically for FAFileMover or Memplug. SplashPhoto, for example, can read and write directly to CF or SD/MMC or even MS.
    You know it's bad when your Calculus Professor uses the word "Unpossible"

"It's a long way from my thoughts to what I'll say, It's a long, long way from paradise to where I am today." -Switchfoot, Home
    I have installed the beta (0.1 and 0.1.1) However, if you are tired of betas and are not desperate for the the added features of VFS,I would wait 2-3 weeks.

Kopsis has a history of posting updates frequently in response to beta problems posted to the listserve. The listserve is a very active community and Kopsis responds to the problems in the beta with amazing quickness. Check the messages in a couple of weeks to understand the potential problems and capabilities.

PS I wish all developers were as responsive as Kopsis.
    PPS The Kopsis VFS Beta software is compatible with all Handspring models.
    Oliver
  4.    #4  
    OK! Another question (I could not find the information on the Kopsis website). Can I use VFS with my MatchBook Product CF Adapter? That's what I have for external storage. Thanks in advance for your answer.
    Originally posted by SpeakerCoach
    OK! Another question (I could not find the information on the Kopsis website). Can I use VFS with my MatchBook Product CF Adapter? That's what I have for external storage. Thanks in advance for your answer.
    Yes.
    IYYAYAS

AMMO - Providing the enemy the opportunity to die for his country.
    Dave Kessler posted a lengthy explanation of what VFS Helper does and doesn't do, etc. You can find it here: http://discussion.visorcentral.com/v...780#post108780