1.    #1  
    My Sprint 755P went into an endless reset loop this morning, forcing me to do a hard reset. I have BackUp Buddy installed on the card, and wondered if I should use it to restore everything. I haven't done a backup for several months. Or should I do a Hotsync with some particular settings to restore my data?
    I was also wondering if I should do any of the firmware/prl updates before doing anything?
    Thanks for any suggestions on how to make the best of a bad situation.
  2.    #2  
    I decided to restore from BackupBuddy, and now need to be sure to properly HotSync from my Desktop to be sure I pick up everything from that app. Please advize on the right way to do that.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kgilbertsen View Post
    I decided to restore from BackupBuddy, and now need to be sure to properly HotSync from my Desktop to be sure I pick up everything from that app. Please advize on the right way to do that.
    Thanks
    Just be sure to set what HotSync does to either Sync files, HH overwrites DT, or DT overwrites HH depending on whichever place has the newest data. To be safe, you might want to check the option for "Duplicate on Conflict".