1.    #1  
    According to SplashData, Splashphoto 2.6 supports VFS which means that with Kopsis' VFSHelper application you can store your splashphoto images on the CF and directly access them from there! SplashPhoto went from being 800k+ to 82k!! It is a bit slower now, but I am no longer limited by the size of the built in memory.
    You know it's bad when your Calculus Professor uses the word "Unpossible"

"It's a long way from my thoughts to what I'll say, It's a long, long way from paradise to where I am today." -Switchfoot, Home
    Now if only there were a viewer that supported VFS viewing of JPGs in native format...
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    I'm not familiar with VFSHelper, so help me out. Is that built into FA File Mover? (I have 1.41 loaded)
  4.    #4  
    VFSHelper is in beta so if you go to the beta section at kopsis' website you'll find it.

"It's a long way from my thoughts to what I'll say, It's a long, long way from paradise to where I am today." -Switchfoot, Home
    What memory module are you using to take full advantage of the VFSHelper?
  6.    #6  
    I'm using the original Matchbookdrive (MD-001) You can use the innopocket as well though.

So it doesn't have to be a module that stores the applications in RAM?

What's the link to the matchbook drive, again?
    Originally posted by ashmed
    It is a bit slower now, but I am no longer limited by the size of the built in memory.
    Just to let people know, the latest beta of PiDirect has absolutely no slow down with SplashPhoto.
    Matt Nichols
    VigoSpraxPalm@Yahoo.com
  9.    #9  
    Is PiDirect VFS though?

10. MPM
    Originally posted by ashmed
    Is PiDirect VFS though?
    At this point in time, no.
    In addition PiDirect does not work on older Visor ala Vispr Deluxe and Visor SOlo