Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Just bumping it back up.
    I feel like a kid waiting on Chritmas.

The suspense is killing me James. lol
    Last edited by Thooshe; 08/13/2008 at 09:19 PM.
  3.    #43  
    Hows it looking?
    I am starting to get the feeling that the "Custom Centro ROM" is turning out to be the bigfoot body in the freezer.
    Wow, lets have some patience. Its not as if it is "owed" to us. Someone is putting in hard work to do this and doesn't appear to even expect compensation. Would you rather have it put out early and brick your phone?
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Don't even start *****in at james. He does not owe anybody anything. If he decides not to give up the rom. Thats his choice. Talk about bitten the hand that feeds ya. Big FOOT is a myth James is real and he is that good.
    If I can act like an ***** for a moment, how does altering the ROM change the amount of free NVFS DB Cache?

And are people talking about there being 12MB of NVFS Cache free, or total size?

-Warr
    Progress? Well, at least I can get color traffic maps now...
    Psion 3a -> Psion 3c -> Palm IIIXE -> Palm VIIx -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Centro
    Can't anyone take a joke. I just want this for my husband so he will quit checking this site 400 times a day. lol
    hahaha this thread makes me lol.
    It exists.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFB View Post
    It exists.
    Ok, I'll bite. Where?
    Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbmgreen View Post
    I think he is working on cleaning up this. http://www.4shared.com/file/52544430...m_Updater.html
    Google is your friend (sometimes)
    Anybody tried this yet?
    I haven't forgotten about this but I have been dealing with far more important things. I lost my mom to cancer on the 15th. I have one ROM done and I will post the link if someone wants to workup an instruction post (MFB maybe?) As soon as I am able I can add more.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Sorry to hear, James. Know that your efforts are greatly appreciated.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    This whole Sprint ROM seems pretty petty now. Sorry about your mother james. If you want a tester james I have several centros that are crash test dummies. Take your time Bro.
    Sorry to hear about your loss. My prayers are with you and your Family.
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    sorry to hear about your mom.
    James,

Cancer is a terrible thing. My heart felt condolences to you and your family.

Craig-
    My heartfelt condolences to you and your family. Rest assured that she is finally at peace.

Roger
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    All my condolences in those difficult times.

Laurent
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast