1.    #1  
    does the centro have the flashing light if u have a new voicemail or text like my 755p did?

Ken
    not out of the box. There are some utilities that have been used with varying degrees of success that might cause battery drain. YMMV. I suggest searching the forum for "LED light" or LED indicator
    I use Attention Grabber. The latest version is 1.9. I have it set to beep every 600 seconds (10 minutes). Pretty cool app plus it's free.

http://a1291762.blogspot.com/2005/09...n-grabber.html
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by whypayforit View Post
    I use Attention Grabber. The latest version is 1.9. I have it set to beep every 600 seconds (10 minutes). Pretty cool app plus it's free.

http://a1291762.blogspot.com/2005/09...n-grabber.html
    I use the same and it works just perfect
    Sounds interesting....the flashing LED is greatly missed from my days with the 700. Not sure why Palm left it out, from what I can remember it could be disabled for those who preferred not to be alerted...anyway...

Does the program make the LED flash continually or does it only flash at the set intervals?

K
    Think it's on continually so it would drain the battery. Like I said, I just have it set to beep once every 10 minutes. Not sure about the LED settings.
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    I persoanlly like the solid LED.. a beep at every interval use to drive me nuts about my old Treo.. I finally turned it off in favor of a visual cue like a light.

at times, I just want to sleep, or lay on the couch or work and not near the phone but hearing it beep from the other room drove me nuts. so a light works best for me.

there is also Missed Call 1.4.1 - but is costs. search these forums for more complete details on functions and how it works.
    I downloaded Attention Grabber, love it, but its KILLING my battery.
    I am using light, do check it and turn it off, but since I downloaded last week, the battery dies overnight.
    I am set to "enabled", On after reset, and LED ever 120 seconds. Beep drove me crazy, so turned it off, no vibrate.

Any help? I might have to delete at this rate.
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    I do not seem to have that issue... but clearly, I am not as popular as you as i do not get soooo many SMS or calls that go unnoticed that the LED stays on long enough to do any damage to battery life.

BTW, setting the seconds does nothing UNLESS you have the beep set to activate.. so that should not even play a roll now that you shut that feature off.