Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Yes, I did a search here for this subject.

I am looking for a case that I can use w/o a clip.

Any Centro users had any luck??

thanks!
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
    I got, and am liking very much, the Seidio Hybrid hard case.

It is clear in the front, so you see the phone's natural color and logo. Then it is rubberized plastic in the back, so the phone does not slip out of your hand as easily. No clip on it, and not too hard to open (pry from the bottom by the sync connector opening) when you have to remove the battery cover and battery for a (rare in my case so far) reset. It doesn't add much to the size or weight of the Centro, and I can still access the charging/sync connector with it on.

I assume the one that is rubberized on both the front and back would be good as well, if you do not want to see the original Centro color.

They also have one that is totally clear, but I find the phone too slippery and prefer the rubberized version.

I was not paid for this endorsement- just sharing my experience with it so far. 5 out of 5 thumbs up!

PS: One thing to note is that it does not cover the screen or the keyboard, so it is not dust, screen/scratch or water resistant. Another plus is that I find the edge of the case helps prevent me from accidentally turning the red "phone" button off and missing a call. I did this a few times before I got the case.
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I want this case but they are out of stock... Frustrating!!! I will keep trying. So they have the Crystal case in the front and rubberized in the back.

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Also thanks for the response!!!

Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I finally got a Sedio Hybrid case. Been using it for a few weeks. I really like it. Best case I have used w/ a Treo/Centro yet!! So far so good.