1.    #1  
    Thanks to all who frequent this site and give advise to others. I've searched and haven't found my problem so I thought I'd post for some guidance:

I have a brand new LG HSB-200 bluetooth stereo headset. I read others who use it with the Centro. My problem is that it disconnects after 30 sec or so. I have the trial version of Softtick Audio Gateway. It will pair fine, play music and work with the telephone functions, but only for about 30-40 seconds. Then the light on the headset goes out and connection ends. It still plays through the Centro speaker or handset, but no Bluetooth. The headset is fully charged.

I loaded SAG onto my Lifedrive and paired it with the headset also thinking I have a Centro problem but the result is the same, only it disconnects after about 10 seconds!

Any thoughts at all on this?
    Global Posts
    760 Global Posts
    If you you are disconnecting on both I would start looking at the head phones. How old are they? Maybe stop in a store and try them on a WM device. Maybe your headset doesn't play well with softtick.
  3.    #3  
    Yep, you're right. They are brand new. I did the obvious next step and turned on the headset without pairing with anything and they only stay on for 30 sec before turning back off. Seems like I have a bad headset. I'll be returning them and we'll try again...