Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    So I've got an idea but haven't had too much of a response from centro people in this thread:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...=166170&page=3

so I'm hopping my fellow 755p'ers can help out. I want to try loading the VZW centro's phoneinterfacelibrary onto the 755 in hopes of getting my location to work. unfortunately I don't have access to a VZW centro so I'm calling out to anyone here that may be "trialing" the VZW centro or may have a friend. if you could post your phoneinterfacelibrary.prc file I would appreciate it. you can use the free file browser FileZ to send it to your computer over bluetooth or copy it to an SD card.

Thanks
    gentle bump...this seems interesting.
    Palm 105--->Samsung i-300--->Treo 300-->Treo 600-->Treo 300 (still has the best keyboard)-->Treo 755p-->Palm PRE-->Treo 680(unlocked by me)--->iPhone 3G---->iPhone 4---->Hp Pre3
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    252 views and only one comment... really a sign of what has happened to palm. I remember when I got my 700 and people here were actually excited about their devices.

for those who care the files have been posted in this thread

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...=166170&page=4

no luck getting it working yet though. I keep getting looping resets.
    Quote Originally Posted by PDR447 View Post
    252 views and only one comment... really a sign of what has happened to palm. I remember when I got my 700 and people here were actually excited about their devices.
    Well, I just viewed this thread, and the only comment I have, is that I'm not on Verizon, so I don't care to get Verizon 'My Location' working on my Sprint phones.

Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    well in theory this should work for all CDMA devices...