1.    #1  
    Looking for a good memo app for the Centro, any suggestions?
  2. UserOne
    Depends on what you are looking for, I suppose, but I would recommend Diddlebug (http://diddlebug.sourceforge.net/). Now, this is NOT a typical "keyboard entry" memo app, so if that is what you are looking for than disregard my reply here hehe. Diddlebug allows you to write directly on the screen tho and make your memos like that. It also has support for alarms and categories if those features interest you. It is also completely FREEware, so no worries there either.

I do know that there are a few instances where "keyboard entry" is preferred tho (like if your planning to transfer your notes over to your computer at some point), so it kinda depends on your needs / intended purpose .

Just my .02... L8R
    Last edited by UserOne; 06/29/2008 at 05:42 PM. Reason: typos pwn me :)
    I use a couple freeware apps called MemoManager and PsMemo. They enhance the Memo app rather well. Don't use it enough to tell you how they differ. But they do the trick for me.
    ChronMemo keeps track of creation date and last date a memo is modified.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo Musketeers View Post
    I use a couple freeware apps called MemoManager and PsMemo. They enhance the Memo app rather well. Don't use it enough to tell you how they differ. But they do the trick for me.
    Can either of these be loaded on the card and work correctly? I like the idead of memo manager to import txt. to memos and export memos to txt.files but I dont know if I want it taking up ram space as I doubt I would use that regularly but would come in handy.

Ps memo replaces the built in memo app, or does it compliment it or add features to it?
    PsMemo replaces the stock Memo app. and has a few additional features. You can find it here on MTDN:

http://mytreo.net/downloads/psmemo,177.html

As for whether it will work from the card, I suppose it would if you used some sort of Card Manager like PowerRun. I've never tried it.

Best wishes.

Stu
    There is EasyNotes which combine text, pen and voice notes.

There is also Quick Memos (formerly TreoMemo.)
    WordSmith by blue nomad definitely!

It comes with the ability to underline, bold, italicize increase fonts etc.

Its one of the apps that has kept me from moving to the iPhone. Its that irreplaceable.
    Memo plus is the best
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    I like the Date keeping function of ChronMemo, but the many functions of PsMemo won me over. My favorite is "Quit without Save". It also searches hidden memos, does Search & Replace (case sensitive or not), and more. Worth a look, especially since it is free.
    I've been using tjepWriter for a while now
  12.    #12  
    Wow cheers for the deluge of suggestions people, much appreciated! One thing though, if people have time I'd like to know a bit about why you like your suggestion over the others mentioned.
    Quote Originally Posted by UserOne View Post
    Depends on what you are looking for, I suppose, but I would recommend Diddlebug (http://diddlebug.sourceforge.net/). Now, this is NOT a typical "keyboard entry" memo app, so if that is what you are looking for than disregard my reply here hehe. Diddlebug allows you to write directly on the screen tho and make your memos like that. It also has support for alarms and categories if those features interest you. It is also completely FREEware, so no worries there either.

I do know that there are a few instances where "keyboard entry" is preferred tho (like if your planning to transfer your notes over to your computer at some point), so it kinda depends on your needs / intended purpose .

Just my .02... L8R
    I have notepad and diddlebug and I prefer diddlebug - at least on my 755p I can draw pictures, write directly on the screen, or insert text from my keyboard and its free.
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p
    Soundroid, an android based to do list app capable drawing, future release will add support for voice recording, currently support categorization, great app for free.

https://market.android.com/details?id=kk.soundroid