Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Should I download minitones or musictones?A friend of mine has minitones on their centro and made a few rigers but when they did a hotsync it switched all the ringers for the contacts.So they had to go back through most of their contacts and switch them back to the default ringers.Has this happend to anyone else with either of the two apps?
    Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    They both do pretty much the same thing, so it shouldn't matter a whole lot which one you use. I've read that MusicTones is supposed to work better on newer devices, but you can try them both and see what you think.

From what I've done with ring tones, the only time I've seen them go back to defaults is when I added/deleted a ring tone, thereby changing the list of available ring tones. It seems like changing the list causes the Centro (at least) to be unable to remember what ring tone it used to have, so it goes back to a default value. I'm not sure that is exactly what's happening, but that appears to be the case to me. If this is right, then it should happen no matter what program you use to make your new ring tones. I hope this helps.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    OK thanks for the help i greatly appreciate it.