1.    #1  
    How can I transfer all of my contacts saved on my phone to my SIM card? I know you can manually export each one to the sIM but that would take too long.

Thanks
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    There doesn't seem to be a group copy from phone to sim on the Centro. All I can see is a group beam or send via bluetooth, so if you have another phone maybe you can send your contacts there and transfer it to your sim that way. Hope someone corrects me though cause I want to do the same thing.

Odd that every other manufacturer has that group copy feature from Phone to sim. Palm only allows you to group copy sim to Phone.
    I was about to ask this question when I saw this post. This is very odd. I wonder if there is a third party software title that provides this functionality. If I find anything I'll let you know.
    Question: what are the limitations of transferring the contacts that way? I'm assuming most of the information is stripped. I'm assuming it would just be able to handle 1 address and some phone numbers but no birthdays, anniversaries, custom fields, no IM, email, or categories. How many contacts can modern sim cards handle anyway? (It's been a long time since I dealt with a sim card and I think the limits were 1 number per contact with 100 contacts possible. Like I said, long time.)