Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    I have a BlueAnt Supertooth 3 car speakerphone that I received today in the mail and I am having trouble transferring my (Sprint) Centro phonebook to it for the text to speech to work properly. Has anyone gotten this to work with their Centro fully? If so I could use some pointers. When I force it to re-read the phone book it reads 3 contacts. I have many more than 3 contacts and can not figure out why it only grabs three instead of the entire phone book. Any help would be appreciated if anyone has figured this out...

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    Nevermind. I happened to figure out how to do this properly. For anyone who cares, here is what I did:

To properly transfer addressbook to Supertooth 3:

1. While ST3 is off, hold Volume Up and press green button to reset unit.
    2. Turn unit off after reset complete for at least 10 seconds.
    3. Turn unit on and select language.
    4. Pair as normal.
    5. When automatic addressbook transfer fails, immediately (hit no buttons on ST3) go to contacts list of "All" and from menu select "Send Category".
    6. Addressbook should transfer without issue.
    Wow, thanks for posting this. I just got mine today and was putzing around trying to figure it out.

Ahhh, looking at the manual just now, it says that it only works right after initial pairing or when the "updating the phonebook."

Unfortunately, it does not quite work after the "updating the phonebook" option is selected. Too bad, because I only want some categories put into the device.
    Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    Sure thing! Glad that it was useful for someone else...it took me a couple of phone calls and then eventually figuring it out myself to get it to work.

Yeah, I am not sure how you would transfer multiple categories to the device. Unfortunately (or fortunately, I guess) I just have every one of my contacts in a single category.

The ST3 is great though...I am still loving it. Much cheaper that the $400 BT option for my car and I can carry it between vehicles.