1. jhn
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    For the last 2 days my email on my Treo 755p using Sprint has been very slow to go out. The email is finally delivered, but can take from 1-8 hours before it is received. The mail is in my sent folder, and eventually is received. I called Sprint, they knew of no problems with their system.

Any else have this problem?
  2. UserOne
    Sorry I can't be of much help here, but I don't have any issues with sending email out on my Sprint 755p. It will normally take 1-2 minutes from when I send it to when it hits my gmail inbox. I just send a lot of text tho... no attachments. Just my experience with it.

EDIT> Sorry, should have included that I am using the factory installed Versamail app as well.

L8R
    Last edited by UserOne; 06/28/2008 at 02:17 AM.
    If you are using versamail for a Yahoo account, I have found that at times the Yahoo server is VERY slow to deliver e-mails. This happens randomly and not very frequently and can last for a number of hours.

BB
    Using Versamail, my times to my Comcast POP3 account is not having any issues. Much faster to send/receive than with my old 700wx.
    Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
  5. jhn
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    I was able to change my outgoing server from Sprint to Earthlink. That fixed the problem. I had always assumed I add to use Sprint as the out going server.