1.    #1  
    OK...the other day I am checking on the score of the prior day St. Louis Cardinalds score (go Cards!), and I thought they won, but I almost panicked when I saw the score was a loss. I a few seconds I realized the broswer had not automatically refreshed the screen from the last time I visited the site.

I did a refresh and the up-to-date info was there!

Is there a way to force it to refresh every time I open a page? I'm sure there is just a setting I do not have set right.

Thanks!
    Mike
  2.    #2  
    Anyone?
    Mike
    I think you can just set the cache size to zero... or have it clear out every time you exit the web browser. Sorry, I don't have my Centro nearby, it's in the preferences.

Check this page out, hope it helps (it's for a Treo 650, but it should be similar enough):

http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/W...ternal2001#650
    Quote Originally Posted by mbranscum View Post
    Is there a way to force it to refresh every time I open a page? I'm sure there is just a setting I do not have set right.
    Err...how about pull down menus, Options -> Preferences...
    In Advanced Tab, check "Clear Cache on Exit" ?
  5.    #5  
    Thanks cheesehead. I knew how to clear the cache. Just never had to do that on other platforms.

...and as for you laughter, thanks for the needless sarcasm.
    Yeah it happens to me a lot. Funny thing is that I had the i500 and when Palm took down the proxy server for that version of Blazer, they gave us Nweb. Nweb had the option to always offer fresh content. Apparently Blazer doesn't
    I like the cache. There is one page I have to refresh manually, but it isn't too bad. Just hit menu + R. On the rest of the pages, Blazer uses the cache and it greatly speeds things up.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbranscum View Post
    ...and as for you laughter, thanks for the needless sarcasm.
    LOL. It wasn't sarcasm. I can assure you it was an expression of GENUINE surprise.

But my apologies if you took it as sarcasm.

At least it fixed your problem.