1.    #1  
    Ok, so I pulled the trigger on upgradeing to the centro from my 755p. I need to know where I can get a good micro card for a cheap price and what is the biggest size that works right in the centro. Thanks

Ken
    ebay. Get a 4GB.
    This is a good deal from NewEgg....

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16820208408

Reputable dealer, good brand, very reasonable price.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    ken,

goto ebay and look up "FASTMEMORYMAN" in ohio. he has great prices on memory cards and the best thing...he delivers cards really really fast. placed an order one day and got in 2 days. i've ordered many cards through him. i have a 4GB in my centro.
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Good find john0394. I bought a 755p last night and was searching for a deal like this. Found a SanDisk 8GB Class 4 for $45 (inc. S&H), but 4GB should hold me for a while - at least til I can get an 8GB for $15
    I fell into a deal at my local Circuit City store - they had 4GB cards listed on sale for 49.99 which was leass than Best Buy's 54.99 but when I got to the register it rang up as 29.99! Mums the word doncha know?

Cheers,
    Kim
    This PRE is MINE all MINE! But if you ask nice I might let you hold it!
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgewizard View Post
    I fell into a deal at my local Circuit City store - they had 4GB cards ... rang up as 29.99!
    Nice! What brand and class card?
    I got my Sandisk 4GB at Amazon a couple weeks ago for under $25 including shipping. Current prices today are $20.50 for 4GB and $41.98 for 8GB including shipping.

In hindsight, I wish I would have bought the 8GB. Can never have too much memory.
    Forgot to mention, Centro won't display the correct remaining memory on anything larger than 4GB, but they will otherwise function fine.
    Also check out Radio Shack, they were having sales on Sandisk 1, 2 & 4 GB cards.
    Scott,

Its a sandisk 4GB Micro SDHC the symbol next to "Sandisk" looks like a C with a 2 inside it - does that make it a "class2"?

Cheers,
    Kim
    This PRE is MINE all MINE! But if you ask nice I might let you hold it!
  12.    #12  
    Thanks to all, I hit up memory man in ohio and got my 4gb card and adapter for $18.39 shipped. Thanks for your help.

Ken
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgewizard View Post
    Scott,

Its a sandisk 4GB Micro SDHC the symbol next to "Sandisk" looks like a C with a 2 inside it - does that make it a "class2"?

Cheers,
    Kim
    yes
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    2GB Kingston MICROSD card for $8 shipped

http://shop.kingston.com/PartsInfo.a...B&promo=XD07PH
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    I went with a Transcend 4GB Class 6 from Newegg for $15.99 about an hour ago. I almost went with the SanDisk 8GB Class 4 for $38, but opted for "stated" speed over capacity. Maybe the Palm driver or hardware will not permit us to see the performance difference... Seeing my current largest card is 3GB, I'm happy with this - especially at $16.
    Does having a memory card installed affect the battery drain rate?