1.    #1  
    Per the TC article I downloaded the latest version of GMaps, but pressing the '0' does not activate any "My Location" feature. I'm using a T680. Anyone else have this problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by dsaroff View Post
    Per the TC article I downloaded the latest version of GMaps, but pressing the '0' does not activate any "My Location" feature. I'm using a T680. Anyone else have this problem?
    It does not work on the T680... only on the Centro.
    Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    It does not work on the T680... only on the Centro.
    And currently not on Sprint Centros, which apparently need some other update (in progress) first.

I'm not sure if this will work *only* on the Centro, because I think I read that "newer" devices would be able to get updates to let MyLocation work. However, I don't think they ever specified exactly how new devices had to be in order to get this update. IIRC, the Centro was the only device explicitly named as going to get the update though.
    This MyLocation says it's for the 680. It's a 3rd party free program that was out way before the one that came out yesterday.

http://www.razix.net/mloc/
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas