1.    #1  
    I just got my phone from Verizon yesterday and noticed today the screen is cockeyed. I brought up Pocket Tunes Deluxe which had a border and it isn't level and it is kind of bothering me. Any suggestions?
    No more rhymes...and this time I mean it!
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    I have an AT&T Centro and the screen is cockeyed!
    also some fade pixles on the lower side of the screen!
    also when power up my Centro on outdoor the wihte color on screen turns to Pink! indoor the white color is white color!
    i was on Treo 650 before and screen of the treo 650 indoor and outdoor displays white and all colors perfectly and no fade pixles or spots on the lower side of the screen!!!! whats wronge with centro screen?

Dose all Centro screens like mine ?
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    hey doggy-try and get a new one from VZW. i think mine is too but it doesnt bother me. i have a centro from vzw.
  4.    #4  
    The closest VZW corporate store to me is about 35 minutes away but it just so happens I needed to drop the wife off at the airport today (this happens like twice a year when we actually fly somewhere) and I only get out of my local town maybe once every two or three weeks so this was quite serendipitous!

I walked into the CC VZW and he directed me down the street to a corporate store with a service center. It took about an hour of my time but they swapped it out at no charge and no questions asked. How can you guys live with a cockeye screen? Thing was driving me nuts!
    No more rhymes...and this time I mean it!
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Mine was crooked also. I just brought mine back to the ATT store where I bought mine (yesterday) and had it exchanged. I just told them the screen was kind of weird. They changed it with no problems. Yeah, a crooked screen really bugs me also!!!
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    I was purchased my AT&T Centro from eBay and I live overseas, the seller sold me this centro and I paid customs fees on it!
    I opened a dispute and asked the seller to refund me 70$ and I will live with this crocked centro coz I think a 160$ USD crocked centro is a fair deal.
    I can't send it back coz it will cost me shipping fees and that's too much on me to pay anothe fees for customs and shipping over again.
    Dose anybody knows where I can find a new centro screens? and is it easy to open up and replace the screen of the centro? any instructions?
    I am on my fouth centro since Oct. I have had two whose screens were perfect and two that were crooked. So my guess it is about 50/50 ratio on the screens alignment. The current centro I have has a crooked display. I thought about switching it out, but figure why in a few months I will probably have to get another one anyway.
    Everex Freestyle - Casio E-105 - Palm Vx - Treo 90 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 700p -Centro
    I noticed that my screen was slightly off center too after I got mine. After a day or so I forgot all about it unitll I read this thread.

The way I see it, as long as the screen continues to work, and dosen't sing like my Tungsten use to, I'm not going to worry about it.
    My Evolution -
    PDA's: Palm Vx - Sony Clie PEG-T655C - Palm Tungsten E2
    Cellphones: Too many to count - Final phone was a Moto RAZR V3M
    Smartphone: First and only so far - Centro
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    I noticed mine was crooked as soon as I walked out of Radio Shack after buying it last week. I went back at lunch and got a new one that's fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Centro-V View Post
    I noticed that my screen was slightly off center too after I got mine. After a day or so I forgot all about it unitll I read this thread.

The way I see it, as long as the screen continues to work, and dosen't sing like my Tungsten use to, I'm not going to worry about it.
    Same here, mine is crooked but as long as it does not have that good ol buzz I am happy.
    Wife just got a pink centro yesterday and I thought I was going crazy that the screen was askew. Having Sprint ship a new one -- hope there's no issue with the second one.

How weird...have never seen this on a 600, 650, 700 or my new 800...
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    Just got a new GSM Black Centro for my husband and that is the first thing I checked. Told the lady to turn it on so that I can see that the screen is not askew. It would have driven me crazy. So far so good.... Black Centro looks awesome but I still love my white one.