1.    #1  
    This problem happens occassionaly:

Sometimes when I want to use the phone, I will press the red button to wake up the screen and nothing happens. About 15 seconds later the screen will wake up and any button I press will not do anything and then the screen goes back off. To resolve this, I do a soft reset and the phone works fine. Ive done hard resets and started from scratch. This problem still happens. And the weird thing is, I notice it happening only when im at work in the city. It wont happen at home. Could the location be messing up the phone? Is that possible? Anyone else have such a problem?
    Sometimes this happens to me. Usually when someone sends me an MMS. O2-UK can not activate my phone because the settings can't be found and it fails to receive them this usually causes the phone to lock up when trying to turn the screen on.
  3.    #3  
    My problem seems to only happen when im at work. Its the weirdest thing!
    could it be that the signal is constantly changing and disrupting the screen... for example the phone signal takes priority over other apps (because it is the main part)
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by waltherg22 View Post
    could it be that the signal is constantly changing and disrupting the screen... for example the phone signal takes priority over other apps (because it is the main part)
    That actually makes sense somewhat. I work in new york city. I have very good service here (sprint). Not sure why the signal would go up and down like that.
    i noticed that i general when i'm in boston or a big city and have the bluetooth on for gps then my phone starts to act up
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by pkstang View Post
    i noticed that i general when i'm in boston or a big city and have the bluetooth on for gps then my phone starts to act up
    This problem of mine only happens in the city!