Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    I've looked around but I can't find any programs that will put a clock on the calendar screen. I don't want to push any buttons to see it I just want the time next to the date or something like that. I don't really want to buy a new calendar program either. Is there such a beast?
    sorry, I don't know of any. But if you use TakephOne as your phone app, the newest version comes with a big digital clock smack in the center of the Find screen. I use that as my main phone screen now, and I just need to click the phone button and the screen turns on just long enough to see the time, before the Keyguard turns it back off.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Um...On the Day View, just go to display options and choose Show Time Bar

That is how I do it.
    Palm V to the Palm 505 to the Palm 515 to the Zire 71 to Treo 600 to the Treo 650 to the Treo 700 to the Treo 755 to the Treo 700w (30 days hated it) to the Treo 755p to the Blackberry World Edition (Hated it) to the PALM PRE!
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Day View doesn't work for me, unfortunately.
    On every screen of my calendar on my 680, the time appears below the date -- except day view when you are not on today.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    The shareware program DateBk6 can display the time, at least in the "today" view and single day view. The agenda view of the default system Calendar program shows the time for me. The other views do it, too. It looks like checking "Show Time Bars" from the Display Options should take care of it. I'm not sure why you're having difficulty with it, sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff275 View Post
    I've looked around but I can't find any programs that will put a clock on the calendar screen. I don't want to push any buttons to see it I just want the time next to the date or something like that. I don't really want to buy a new calendar program either. Is there such a beast?
    I use the agenda view (shows a clock in the menu tab) as my default because it allows the use of a wallpaper. ( Menu>Options>Display Options ) You can get to the other views by successively pressing the calendar hard button.

Quote Originally Posted by BenJoeM View Post
    Um...On the Day View, just go to display options and choose Show Time Bar
    That is how I do it.
    The Show Time Bar option does not put a clock on the day view (at least not on my 650). It puts a vertical bar beside appointments spanning several hours.
    Try this little app, it replaces the title in any application with the time:

http://jove21.com/palm/palmware/clockat/?ex-lang=en
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Dang that looked like it might do the trick but it apparently doesn't work on the Centro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dronak View Post
    It looks like checking "Show Time Bars" from the Display Options should take care of it. I'm not sure why you're having difficulty with it, sorry.
    Wow -- I must be having the same problem, because the time never shows up on my 680's calendar, except in "agenda" view. If I'm on the day view, checking or unchecking "Show Time Bars" doesn't seem to do anything.
    In the menu go to display properties, choose show category list. This will cause the time to show under the menu tab. It shows in day (the current day only), week and month.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Bingo. Thanks for the tip -- and the patience -- frantid!
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    In the menu go to display properties, choose show category list. This will cause the time to show under the menu tab. It shows in day (the current day only), week and month.
    Good one Frantid! Thanks for that!
    no problem. took me a while to remember what preference caused the time to display.

Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Sweet... I knew that should be built in somehow. I don't love that it takes up an extra line but I'll take it!
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    You see, that's the sort of thing I like about PalmOS. However long you use it, there's always something else good someone else will tell you!

Thanks peeps!
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...