1.    #1  
    SMS Commander 1.08 - June 25, 2008

Hi guys,

We have officially released SMS Commander 1.08 today.

Here are some of the changes:

1. NEW: Added cmd:dial or any-number-remote-dialing. Most of the networks have an access number where you can check the call/SMS balance. Now, you can dial this access number even while you are away from your Treo. And then automatically forward the SMS to another mobile phone (if SMS forwarding is enabled). This feature is not designed to listen to someone's private conversation without them knowing. We highly discourage EAVESDROPPING through SMS Commander. Please check your local laws about this. Suntzu Software will not be liable for any unlawful use of this software.

Example:

To initiate a call remotely, just send cmd:dial [phone number to dial] [your password]. cmd:dial +14851234567 mypassword.

2. NEW: Added cmd:radiooff or remote turn radio off. Requires Radio version 2.0. "This is extremely useful if I forgot the phone at home and do not have another phone to forward information to. By switching off the phone connectivity I am sure people would simply leave messages and the phone won't ring at home (disturbing my family) for no reason."

Thanks to Maya Rozenshein, PalmAddicts Associate Writer for the suggestion.

3. NEW: Added option to breakdown long SMS to individual 160-character SMS. This is designed for Sprint users who are experiencing forwarding a garbled SMS if it exceeds 160 characters long.

Thanks to Jermaine Johnson of J2 Technologies, Inc. for the report.

http://suntzu-software.com/img/produ...ander1.07b.jpg

4. FIXED: Minor Hide password bug.

5. IMPROVED: Handling of commands if other mobile phone has been used and the phone number is different from the Destination Number.

6. UPDATED: The Radio application to version 2.0

7. UPDATED: cmd:help. Added cmd:dial and cmd:radiooff remote commands.

You may get the update through the SMS Commander on-board updater or directly download it from our website.

Thanks.
    SMS Machine PictureSMS SMS Commander BattLogger TraceCrash MemoManager vCardManager

Suntzu Software

www.suntzu-software.com
    I am looking for a .cab file for this program?

Please help.
  3.    #3  
    Cab? Sorry mate, this is only for Palm OS equipped Treo.

Thank you for the interest.
    SMS Machine PictureSMS SMS Commander BattLogger TraceCrash MemoManager vCardManager

Suntzu Software

www.suntzu-software.com
    i know these are dumb questions but i need to know so here goes the questions,,,,,,,,,

what number do i put in the destination? and when i send an sms what number goes in the to area?
  5.    #5  
    Hi peachez,

In the Destination Number, it is the number/email where you wanted SMS Commander to send the response when you send a command or if the SMS forwarding is enabled.

Please check out the latest SMS Commander 1.09 Beta.

Suntzu Software

www.suntzu-software.com