Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Goto Menu/Phone Info/Channel

After upgrading the lastest PRL 60613 the channel is now 675. I'm pretty sure it was 650 before? Anyone know what it is?

Edit found some info "PRL contains channel information for connecting carrier's network"
    Last edited by mxl360; 06/24/2008 at 09:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by mxl360 View Post
    Goto Menu/Phone Info/Channel

After upgrading the lastest PRL 60613 the channel is now 675. I'm pretty sure it was 650 before? Anyone know what it is?

Edit found some info "PRL contains channel information for connecting carrier's network"
    I suspect...

Cell phone tower ID? As you roam, another tower takes over and your channel changes.
    On VZW Centro try - #*#33284 dial - it brings up alot of info regarding phone signal and has RFMode, CH# listed. Not sure if thats the same thing that you are looking for.
    Does anyone have the ## number for Sprint? I lost it and would like to check my prl.
    nmoreman,

To check your prl go to phone mode click on the sprint name in the top left corner then go to options then phone info. Once there scroll down and it will show you your prl.

I was able to get my prl flagged for update by dialing *2 and requesting it to be updated. They told me they instantly updated it but they were wrong (sprint customer service is pretty funny sometimes). I had to dial *22807 (different number for customer service) and follow the prompt to update my prl after first requesting it with *2. I actually requested it to be updated twice to get it to work.

Hope that helps.