View Poll Results: How "clicky" is your home button?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Perfectly clicky and is flush with mail button on bottom edge

3 33.33%
  • Not perfectly clicky, but flush with mail button on bottom edge

2 22.22%
  • Neither perfectly clicky nor flush with mail button on bottom edge

4 44.44%
  1.    #1  
    Hi all,

As I'm meticulously trying to evaluate the hardware quality of my AT&T Centro, I wanted to gather user feedback on your quality of "clickiness" in the Home and Phone buttons in comparison to the Mail and Agenda buttons.

On my Centro, I find that the Mail and Agenda buttons are very responsive with a tactile click upon pressing on them.

The Home button feels software, with noticeably less "clicky". The bottom edge of it (where it edges up to the Mail button) is actually slightly lower than the upper edge of the Mail button. I know that this doesn't quite make sense, but it would seem to me that they should be flush with each other.

So, please vote regarding your "home" button quality in terms of "clickiness"... I appreciate it very much in advance!
  2.    #2  
    Many thanks for the responses so far. All votes are appreciated!
    Can you add a choice for perfectly "clicky" but not flush with mail button? That's what mine is.

Cheers,
    Kim
    This PRE is MINE all MINE! But if you ask nice I might let you hold it!
    The clicky perception is based on the cutting.. for home (top) to have the same clickiness as mail(bottom), press your nail on the bottom of the button instead of the top/middle.