1.    #1  
    I've purchased a modem recently for my VDx and was looking for nice browser, I definitely
    remember, that ProxiWeb was a popular choice some time ago, but now I can't find it
    anywhere, there is no www.proxinet.com anymore and even on PalmGear.com on the page
    where it used to be, a message, that says, "Developer had taken this software off!"
    Does anybody know, what's going on, or what kind of browsers do you, people, use for that
    matter now? Thanks in advance.
    Originally posted by dentateck
    I've purchased a modem recently for my VDx and was looking for nice browser, I definitely
    remember, that ProxiWeb was a popular choice some time ago, but now I can't find it
    anywhere, there is no www.proxinet.com anymore and even on PalmGear.com on the page
    where it used to be, a message, that says, "Developer had taken this software off!"
    Does anybody know, what's going on, or what kind of browsers do you, people, use for that
    matter now? Thanks in advance.
    It became Browse-It. The same company, Pumatech. Good luck finding it, however. I couldn't find it at PalmGear.
    Um, you could go directly to their website - www.pumatech.com
    Originally posted by Anomaly
    Um, you could go directly to their website - www.pumatech.com
    I tried that, but I couldn't find the download link. Turns out it's at intellisync.com