1.    #1  
    I recently downloaded the full version of SafeGuard for my Treo 755p, and now it's telling me it's time to "purchase SafeGuard" and I cannot get to any of the functions. I guess I downloaded the trial, but my cc has already been charged, and I'm guessing it's just a license key I need. Anyone have any ideas on how I can get a license key quickly to activate this? I don't want this Treo to die on my like the other 2 I've had previously...

Paul
    what website did you enter your CC info on? Log onto your account on that site and they should have your purchases there, along with the activation key for it.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
  3.    #3  
    I purchased from http://www.gotreosoftware.com/ and can't seem to login with any email/pw.
    Just from my own past purchases, and I have purchased from them as well, you need to create a user account to make a cc purchase. See if there is a Forgot Username/Password button near the log-in and go through that.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
  5.    #5  
    I'm all set now...I logged in and got the activation code and registered. Their website is very funky with trying to get your password retrieved...it didn't recognize any email addresses I added, but did send me a new pw. Strange!
    they have a contact email for Support, write them and tell them you need the activation key: support@gotreosoftware.com
    I'm glad it is resolved.