Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    my phone will just be laying there on my desk. or in my car. or on my nightstand. or somewhere, NOT connected to my computer, and it will try to hotsync.

this appears to have started sometime yesterday, and several times during the day (a couple times an hour), it tries to hotsync.

any ideas why?
    I'm not sure, but I had a friend who explained similar happenings and he got some moisture inside the battery chamber. Have you tried a soft reset?
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    This was happening to me before the phone went kaput. I posted a thread about it a few minutes ago.

It would just try to hotsync for no reaosn.
    Right, my friend's 755 never resolved either, and he had the insurance, so he took it to a Sprint store - they replaced it immediately.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.