1.    #1  
    Hello,

A couple quick notes:

• The "secret" upgrade discount to Kinoma Player 4 EX is going away forever on 7/1/08. If you want to take advantage of a great deal on Kinoma Player, the "last chance" info is here.

• Our brand new site shows non-Palm OS phones. We're not quite ready to talk about why, but the first tab on the front page has a little teaser.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles@Kinoma View Post
    Hello,

A couple quick notes:

• The "secret" upgrade discount to Kinoma Player 4 EX is going away forever on 7/1/08. If you want to take advantage of a great deal on Kinoma Player, the "last chance" info is here.

• Our brand new site shows non-Palm OS phones. We're not quite ready to talk about why, but the first tab on the front page has a little teaser.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Oh great. And I can attest to the fact that it's "Secret". I paid full boat price for 4 EX on my Centro with embedded player. Guess the jokes on me, yuk yuk yuk.
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
  3.    #3  
    Micael,

Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    I paid full boat price for 4 EX on my Centro with embedded player. Guess the jokes on me, yuk yuk yuk.
    One of the reasons that the discount's ending is that Palm didn't do enough to make sure that their customers knew about it.

Please email your purchase details to me at charles at our domain. If you bought it recently, I can take care of you.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    I can't seem to find THIS AMERICAN LIFE podcast listed on Kinomo. It is the #1 Podcast on itunes and here is the site

http://www.thisamericanlife.org/Radio_Podcast.aspx
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by mxl360 View Post
    I can't seem to find THIS AMERICAN LIFE podcast listed on Kinomo. It is the #1 Podcast on itunes and here is the site
    It's in a couple places, including Audiobooks & Literature > NPR: Books & Storytelling.

(If there are other logical places for it, please let me know by emailing content@ our domain. Thanks!)

-- Charles Wiltgen