Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Hello, I'm new to this forum, & started with the Treo 600 the day it came out, later to upgrade to the 650. Currently I still have that old dog, treo 650& it does what I need it to do; however, there is one little thing I don't like with the setup I have now. I'm not a tech guru so please bare with me.

My question will be this, will the Centro correct this problem.

Problem:

I have my email, calendar, & contacts set up to sync by microsoft active exchange. These will sync with outlook; however, I have a little add on to the outlook. Business Contacts manager. The calendar & email syncs fine; however there are 2 sections for contacts (on my desktop) on the left column. 1 that reads "contacts" & one that reads "business contacts" Both lists are the same; however, if I put a new name in "business contacts" & I want it to sync with the phone, it will only sync if I copy the contact (on my desktop) to the "contacts" folder, then it syncs with the phone.

Do you folks think this will be resolved with the Palm Centro?

I really appreciate any comments & or thoughts.

Thank you kindly,
    Tone

P.S. the advantage to using the Business Contacts Manager is a broader spread of things you can do with the contact information, course the folks on here already knew this I bet.
    Welcome to the TreoCentral forums Tone-Dogg!

I don't sync via Outlook or Microsoft Active Exchange so I'm not sure if the Centro would solve your problem.

Can someone help out Tone-Dogg? I sure wish I knew the answer!

I think you would love the Centro! I'm pretty sure about that one at least!
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pdaluver View Post
    Welcome to the TreoCentral forums Tone-Dogg!

I don't sync via Outlook or Microsoft Active Exchange so I'm not sure if the Centro would solve your problem.

Can someone help out Tone-Dogg? I sure wish I knew the answer!

I think you would love the Centro! I'm pretty sure about that one at least!

Thank you for posting, much appreciated, we'll see, I'm thinking pulling the trigger tomorrow for 2 units. I'll let you know one way or another.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Well, folks I found out the answer to my questions. There is no way at this time that what I want to happen will work. BCM is simply not up on the server to sync with my "contacts", it's a microsoft issue at this time. Hopefully on the next version of Business Contacts Mgr they will fix this issue.