1.    #1  
    I searched for a while for the perfect alarm clock program for my Palm Treo 755. The alarm included with the treo was not sufficient for my changing work schedule and I wanted something that could handle multiple alarms on a weekly schedule. I stumbled onto the website at steilberg.eu and found TWO wonderful alarm programs for Palm OS: Watchmaker and BellTime. I choose the multi-functional BellTime and I am totally satisfied with this program, I could not live without it! I need alarms for several days in the week at 7AM and alarms at other days at 7:30AM and ocassionally an alarm during the day for meetings at work; this program handles it all flawlessly. BellTime offers 20 customizable slots so you can choose what type of alarm setup you want to display. I use several weekly alarms, a daily alarm, a stop watch and an Eggtimer. For my main page I use the wonderful bold analog clock for which you can customize the color scheme. You get to choose either onboard midi tones or .mp3 files as alarm sounds and you have an option of crescendo for either tones as well as choosing how many times they repeat.

With the availability of so many alarm slots you could actually enter one or several appointments occuring within the next 24 hours on individual alarms rather than on your calendar. The alarm screens give you a place to enter text, so you can title each alarm as you use it. If you need a quick alarm to ring in say 20 minutes - no problem - you just click on the analog clock at the time you need and it instantly sets an alarm for you, or you can use the Eggtimer alarm to set an time interval.

It also offers an option for different Time Zones from around the world, so you can have one or several clocks set up for different locations if you are a traveler. This program is so well suited for the business professional, who requires accurate time appointment alerts with an easy to use interface. But I highly recommend this alarm clock program for anyone needing a reliable alarm packed with robust features (in a tiny less than 80KB size) at a very affordable price.

http://steilberg.eu/img/bt-spec2.gif http://steilberg.eu/page5.htm
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    I tried ver 0.42 on my Treo 650.

Looks nice, but cannot make the CorePlayer 1.25 (in ram)
    play MP3 alarms, no sound.

Maybe CP 1.25 is too new for BellTime.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by stevengoh View Post
    I tried ver 0.42 on my Treo 650.

Looks nice, but cannot make the CorePlayer 1.25 (in ram)
    play MP3 alarms, no sound.

Maybe CP 1.25 is too new for BellTime.
    oh, I think it needs Pocket Tunes to play .mp3's as alarms, it comes standard in the 755, sorry.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.