1.    #1  
    Hi,

I posted this in the Centro section but no one could help. Maybe someone in the Treo section knows?

I just bought a Venturi Mini Bluetooth car kit. The website says it is compatible with a Treo 680 and a Treo 750.

As it was compatible with the 680, I assumed it would work with my GSM Centro but I can't set up a pairing. I get a 'Failed' error.

I have managed to pair a Nokia phone without any problems so I know the Venturi is working ok.

Is the Centro Bluetooth different to the Treo's?

Can anyone post their 680 BT files so I can try them on the Centro?

Thanks
    My son just got the black Centro from ATT. The bluetooth operation seems to work the same. That being said I updated my 680 the v2.11 ROM and the BT stack changed. It's better and may be diff from the Centro?
    Patrick Horne
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveFaith View Post
    My son just got the black Centro from ATT. The bluetooth operation seems to work the same. That being said I updated my 680 the v2.11 ROM and the BT stack changed. It's better and may be diff from the Centro?
    Thanks for reply LiveFaith.

I don't suppose there is any way of using the software from the 680 on the Centro is there?
    Oh yeah. Someone around here with a better pocket protector than mine can probably show you how to get the Treo v2.11 BT ROM files over to a Centro. I'm not able though.
    Patrick Horne
  5.    #5  
    Thanks again.

Can anyone help?