1.    #1  
    Hello
    I notice on the Palm centro that there is a game folder...I have games currently on my memory card and would like to transfer them to this folder. However, all I can figure out how to do is transfer them from the memory card to the phone. Is there any way to get games into the actual game folder? Thanks!
    from the launcher, open menu and select category (menu button Y will get you there too). Change whatever programs you want to show in the games category. You can also add or remove categories.
    Quote Originally Posted by sckrgurlie26 View Post
    Hello
    I notice on the Palm centro that there is a game folder...I have games currently on my memory card and would like to transfer them to this folder. However, all I can figure out how to do is transfer them from the memory card to the phone. Is there any way to get games into the actual game folder? Thanks!
    If I understand the op's question correctly, they would like to list the games they have on their memory card in the "games" category, rather than in "card." Unfortunately, there is no way with the Palm launcher other than actually move the program to main memory (ram) and off of the card.

However, any number of 3rd party launchers will allow a person to do this (zlauncher, launcherx, treolauncher, etc.). Do a search of the forums here, and you'll find lots of information on all three (and probably some other launchers I forgot to mention, too).

Hope this helps
    Last edited by mcentreville; 06/20/2008 at 08:31 AM. Reason: typo
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.