1.    #1  
    after skimming treocentral and co. for days, I have no choice but to open a new thread ...

So here we go

I have an unlocked ATT centro and I use 2 sim cards for 2 different accounts (one with a Canadian GSM operator and one with a French GSM operator)

With the main account (which has a caller ID option) when I set a ringtone (any ringtone, either internal or from minitone) the phone will just play the "up down" tone, and no other whatever I set. I thought it was a ringtone problem so I erased the "up down" ringtone from the phone memory and then the phone would only play the "Alarm" ringtone not the one I chose... weird ... wait ...

When I change the sim card (my second account, which has no caller ID option) it plays the ringtone I want ...

So I switched back to the first sim card to see. I made an "invisible" call to myself to see and again it would only play the "up down" ringtone (which by the way, came back after a soft reset stupid me)

I also thought it was a area code DB problem. Since the centro automatically displays the state from where the person is calling but NO because the "invisible" or international incoming calls are doing the exact same problem...

in other words, what the F**K ? Do you have an idea how to solve my problem (other than removing my caller ID option because I have to know who is calling me) ...
  2.    #2  
    anyone an idea ?
  3.    #3  
    Im becoming maaaad please someone help ....