1.    #1  
    I posted this in the Centro forum, then thought maybe this is where it should have been posted? Thanks for any comments/opinions anyone gives:

Do any of you centro (and former Treo) owners have an Ipod of 8 gig or less? If so, what do you see as the necessity for having an Ipod if you also have a centro and a 4 or 8 gig card? I have purchased an ipod which I may return because I don't see the benefit of it over the centro. And one thing I like about the centro is that you can use blue tooth wireless stereo headset without any kind of device attached to centro, thus keeping the small form factor intact.

I'm a missing something here if I only need an ipod of 8 gig? Are there benefits I haven't thought of?
    John 3:16
    Battery life - will the battery hold up enough for both? If not, then a 2nd device may be desirable.
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    Battery life - will the battery hold up enough for both? If not, then a 2nd device may be desirable.
    Or a second battery, which ought to be lighter overall.
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...
    You can go hands free with the Centro. SAG gives you A2DP and you'd have to have a dongle to go hands free on your iPod
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.