1.    #1  
    Hello!
    I have downloaded minitones, and added music files in an audio folder to my SD card. However, when I go to minitones and try to add the selected song, my palm restarts itself and doesn't add the ringtone to my sounds. HELP PLEASE!!! I thought I was doing everything right and I don't understand why the Palm restarts and doesn't add the song to sounds and alerts...Thanks!
    Have you tried another noise file? If not, have you tried creating another one and giving that one a try?
    Hi, I think I read somewhere (maybe the place I downloaded it from) that musictones (also free) was actually better suited to working on the Centro and later Treos?

Perhaps you could also try that if the other suggestion doesn't sort out your problem?
    Treo 600 -> Treo 750 WM5 -> Treo 650 -> "Glacier" Centro -> Treo 750 WM6 -> Treo Pro
    Somewhat better, though I have used both. My suggestion and preference is to use a ring tone management application - saves memory and allows more customization.
    I agree bclinger. I swapped to using phonetechnician (hobbyist software) and it was the best program, I thought, for managing ringtones. I also like Ringo Pro.
    Treo 600 -> Treo 750 WM5 -> Treo 650 -> "Glacier" Centro -> Treo 750 WM6 -> Treo Pro
    RingCare Desktop works great for me. It's not free ($14.95) but an easy to use program.
    Florida Tony
    GSM: Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Centro > iPhone 3G S
    I also have RingCare Desktop. If one wants to convert for free, there is also Switch - www.nch.com.au/switch. If you are doing a bunch of conversions, Switch is a better alternative.
  8.    #8  
    Thanks for all the help!