Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    I use the excellent SunriseXP clipping feature every day (with Plucker) so I'm loathe to upgrade my Firefox unless I know it's going to work.

Anyone tried this yet?
    I thought SunriseXP uses IE for gathering info. I know that you can use IE cookies for sites like nytimes.com. Is there a setting you've set to use FF?

Anyway, I've got FF3 - no problems with my SunriseXP.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    With SunriseXP, I can highlight parts of a webpage and save them straight to my Centro via the desktop app. It's well neat. Let's hope it works with FF3!
    Now I understand what you're talking about. If you got your firefox extension from here, I think it should work:

http://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9981
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch