1.    #1  
    Hi. For some reason, when I sync, the hotsync recognizes the username and then IMMEDIATELY gives me an error. Here is a copy of my log:This happened a while ago too and I fixed it, but don't remember how!!!

---------------------

HotSync operation started for Eric on 06/17/08 14:28:40

(ERROR: EASNotify.dll failed a confirmation query and canceled the sync operation).
    HotSync Error: An application cancelled sychronization or failed to respond to a HotSync notification. Please ensure that you are not currently editing data using applications such as Palm OS Desktop or Install Tool. (8009)

HotSync operation completed on 06/17/08 14:28:40

HotSync operation started for Eric on 06/17/08 14:27:43

(ERROR: EASNotify.dll failed a confirmation query and canceled the sync operation).
    HotSync Error: An application cancelled sychronization or failed to respond to a HotSync notification. Please ensure that you are not currently editing data using applications such as Palm OS Desktop or Install Tool. (8009)

HotSync operation completed on 06/17/08 14:27:43

HotSync operation started for Eric on 06/17/08 14:08:39

HotSync operation completed on 06/17/08 14:08:39
    Have you tried rebooting both the PC and Palm, then try to hotsync?
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.