1.    #1  
    I love my 650, works well as a phone and Versamail is reliable. Some websites I would need to surf such as:

http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/radar..._e.html?id=XFT

The radar picture never shows up. I can see the blank picture frame but there is a small red X in the top left corner. The same website image will show up on Blackberry units however??? Is this Treo 650 memory issue? Java issue?

Thanks in advance for any help.
    right, Blazer does not do Java unfortunately. May I recommend an excellent weather program that you install, then you can update it yourself or on an automatic schedule (it uses data to do this) 4Cast at the www.shsh.com website. They have all kinds of doppler radar maps included
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dollface View Post
    right, Blazer does not do Java unfortunately. May I recommend an excellent weather program that you install, then you can update it yourself or on an automatic schedule (it uses data to do this) 4Cast at the www.shsh.com website. They have all kinds of doppler radar maps included
    Thanks. I'm due for a hardware upgrade and my provider (Bell) has the 700w. Does it use the same (Blazer) browser? Same issues?
    Quote Originally Posted by charv View Post
    Thanks. I'm due for a hardware upgrade and my provider (Bell) has the 700w. Does it use the same (Blazer) browser? Same issues?
    No, windows mobile devices use Internet Explorer Mobile. Do some research before you flip to WM device though.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.