1.    #1  
    I need to know since(as,like) I can change the ESN of my Treo Centro, since in my country it is allowed, but not since(as,like) it is done. Thank you for his(her,your) help.
    What?
    I have a headache from reading the original post.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
    Judging from the title and the way the post is (over) worded, I'm guessing that it was run through one of those automatic translators that converts a different language into english.

I know of no other explanation.
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
    I have a headache from reading the original post.
    Yeah me too. After I got the headache I laughed.
    "I need to know how I can change the ESN of my Centro, since this is allowed in my country. But I don't know how to change it. Thankyou for your help."

I think *this* is what the message is saying?
    After a day reading Grade 5 stories, this attempt at English translation is so much easier to read! And sadly enough, better worded!
    Treo 600 -> Treo 750 WM5 -> Treo 650 -> "Glacier" Centro -> Treo 750 WM6 -> Treo Pro